Bulloughs Cleaning Services have been performing specialist decontamination cleans for over 50 years. With an industrial division of BICSc trained cleaning operatives and the latest disinfection equipment and techniques we are ideally places to fight COVID-19 across the North of England.
PLEASE CALL NOW TO BOOK A DEEP CLEAN – next and same day cleans available.
The Stages Of A Deep Clean
- Carry out a risk assessment, identify and secure the contaminated area of the site
- Clean the identified area using Shield Cleaner Disinfectant
- Disinfect the identified area using Selgiene Ultra.
- Clean the area again to allow it to return to normal use.
Cleaning Operative PPE
- FFP2 face masks
- Full disposable suits
- Coverall shoes
- Disposable gloves
- Diversey Cleaner Disinfectant (EN1276) is used for the cleaning phase of the deep clean.
- Selgiene Ultra (EN14476) is used during the disinfection phase of the deep clean. Selgiene Ultra is a blend of advanced quaternary ammonium biocides and surfactants to produce a broad spectrum of killing power on a wide range of microorganisms including bacteria and viruses. Selgiene Ultra is bleach free and safe to use on all common water washable surfaces.
- Trigger / Pump Spray (proactive and touch point disinfection). Spray bottle application allows us to target specific surfaces and touch points across a site. It follows the Department for Health and Social Care guidance for COVID-19 deep cleaning and provides an effective deep and proactive cleaning solution particularly if a confirmed or suspected cased has been confined to a small part of a site.
- Fogging / Misting (gold standard disinfection) Fogging is an efficient process of deep cleaning entire rooms with hard to reach spaces. It’s also very effective at eradicating pathogens from porous surfaces such as tiled ceilings, carpets, soft furnishings, upholstery, and children’s play areas. The system uses a specialist nozzle which creates a ultra fine mist of Selgiene Ultra, this airborne mist of 5 micron droplets allows the disinfectant to work its way onto every surface giving a much more effective result than manual cleaning. As the droplets created are so fine, airborne pathogens are also targeted. Importantly no surfaces or equipment are made wet.
- Cleaning – Cleaning removes dirt/pathogens/impurities from a surface.
- Disinfection – Disinfecting works by using a chemical to ‘kill’ pathogens on a surface.
- Contact Time – this is the time stated by the manufacturer on how long the chemical is required to be left on the surface in order to kill the required pathogen. This normally varies between 30 seconds and 15 minutes.
- EN14476 – Is the European viricidal standard. To be able to claim effectiveness against COVID-19 the product needs to pass EN14476. No disinfectant efficacy test is currently available for COVID-19, therefore no products have been tested against this strain of coronavirus (but that doesn’t mean they don’t work). Whilst EN14476 certified products haven’t been tested against the COVID-19 strain of coronavirus they are shown to be effective against enveloped viruses (like COVID-19).
- EN1276 – Is the European bactericidal standard
Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure that entire areas are sanitised, no complete guarantee can be given for the 100% eradication of any biological or viral pathogens.