Skip to content
- At Bulloughs Cleaning Services, we fully recognise our responsibility to the environment in which we work and live.
- As part of our commitment to continual improvement of our environmental practices and to pollution prevention, we are accredited to British Standard BS EN ISO 14001.
- We deliver appropriate environmental training to all our employees throughout the organisation.
- At the outset of each contract, we undertake environmental impact assessments of all the products and processes involved in providing our clients with a great cleaning service.
- We efficiently use energy in all our operations by encouraging our staff to switch off all lights and equipment when not in use.
- All company vehicles are electronically tracked so we can monitor and plan journeys to minimise the amount of travelling between locations.
- We promote and assist with recycling initiatives at our own offices and the premises of our clients.
- We use recycled products wherever possible.
- We regularly set targets and monitor our progress and encourage our workforce to come up with ideas for improving our Environmental Policy.
Webdesign by Cloud1Computing