Robust Quality Policy
With over 55 years’ industry experience, we know exactly what it takes to deliver the very best service to our customers.
Therefore, we are very proud to have in place a robust Quality Policy, plus all the necessary accreditations and memberships.
Our Quality Policy is to determine, agree and conform to our customers’ needs and expectations.
We achieve this by:
- Conforming to recognised quality assurance standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and statutory law.
- Communicating our quality policy and working procedures to every employee to ensure they can perform their work to the highest possible standard.
- Implementing employee training procedures to ensure high standards of working practice.
- Carrying out regular audits to detect and improve unsatisfactory quality levels.
- Communicating regularly with our customers to ensure quality and safety standards are being met.
We have been awarded the following accreditations:
- Accredited to ISO9001 Quality Standard
- Accredited to ISO14001 Environmental Standard
- Awarded Employer of Excellence Accredited Standard for our dedication to staff training and development
We are proud to be members of the following organisations:
- Member of Cleaning & Support Services Association (CSSA)
- CHAS Accredited Contractor