Our employees are our strength
Bulloughs Cleaning Services have been providing quality cleaning solutions for over 55 years and are now one of the largest independent cleaning companies in the North employing over 2,500 members of staff at over 200 locations.
“We know that our employees are our strength and as such we are determined to recruit and retain people of the highest standard.”
Duncan Bullough – Managing Director
A career with Bulloughs can offer:
- Weekly pay – with live head office support
- British Institute of Cleaning Sciences Training
- Opportunities for progression
- Work with the latest cleaning technology including battery powered and robotic machinery
- A friendly, fun and safe working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is a confidential support service for employees and their immediate family members
- Mental Health First Aiders and Champions available to provide support and guidance
- Competitive salaries
- Employee reward schemes
To view our current vacancies, click here.